From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:59:30 EST
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone who sent in pictures for the picture contest
at our show.  All your pictures were absolutely beautiful.  The winner
was Duncan McCleod owned by Tracy Merwin with 63 votes.  The runner up
which was neck and neck with the winner for quite some time, was Rocky
owned by Lauren Porubski.  To verify our winner, we had three people
recount the tickets and sure enough, Duncan won!