Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:56:31 +0000
I miss the funny stories as well, but I must admit to being part of
the problem as I haven't shared any of my weasel tales lately.
So here goes...

A dear friend recently sent my weasels one of those long, clear dryer
tubes.  We had one ages ago and it finally was reduced to shreds and
tossed.  I tied this tube to the top of the stairs and tossed it down so
it stretched to the bottom.  My guys get in the top, tuck in their little
toes and slide out the bottom.  It is the funniest thing to watch.  Joe
likes to go down on his back.  Bear goes head first on his tummy and has
been know to try to climb back up from the bottom.  Jeffry was known to
go tushie first on occasion.  Ringo and Miesa just slide.  Bear, when
he's feeling especially silly, gets a congo line going.  They fly out the
bottom and race back up the stairs to dash in the top again.  Once Bear
has the others totally riled up, he slides halfway and brakes.  Boom.
Boom.  Boom.  It's little fuzzie Keystone cops as they pile up in the
tube.  Silly weasels!

Once that gets boring I pull it to the landing and tie a knot in it.
Around and around they go chasing each other, tails a wagging!  Miesa,
my lone girl and the princess of the group, has been known to get in it
and curl in a ball so the big, fat boys can't get past her.  Again, we
have a pile up as they chase through.  It is certainly our favorite toy!

Anne
With Miesa and the Boys