From:
Marrilee Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:50:31 EDT
I remember sometime back reading about using Colloidal Silver for ferrets
with enlarged spleens.  Does any one know anything about this?  My vet is
open to using it, but needs more information before we do.  She is looking
at side effects and dosage, plus would like to hear from other vets who
have used it.  Please contact me if you can help us.  Thanks so very much.

Kim and the kids in Reno