Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:22:32 EDT
The Ferret Giving Tree is up and running. Please don't forget about my
special offer!
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com
will ship your order to the shelter babies you choose, adding a special
surprise gift from me. All packages are sent Priority Mail so your
packages are expected to be received in 2 to 3 days. Please don't
hold off too long in ordering (I can hold the package until closer to
Christmas if you wish) because the later you order the more likely the
product you want will be running low on stock!!

Any order over $50 will earn for the donor a $15.00 gift certificate
to use as they please. You'll get so much more for your money (and in
these times that's a plus)!!

Please check out the site - I'm sure there's something for the shelter
babies and something you cannot live without!!

Thanks!!

Happy Holidays!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran