From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:27:13 -0700
>From:    Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret cage on wheels
>Anyone have any brilliant or even not-so-brilliant ideas on how I can get
>wheels or casters on my 4'x4'x2' cage to make it more mobile?

You don't say who made your cage that you want to put wheels on.

But available from Safeguard and probably elsewhere are casters, but first
you get the legs.  The legs attach to the side wire and the casters go on
the bottom of the legs.  If you stack cages the legs from the top cage
attach to the bottom legs.

Most feed stores carry Safeguard (or equivalent) cages and parts.

You might consider urine guards that keep stuff from falling out the
bottom few inches of the cage for the incontinent one.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets