From:
Jennifer Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:51:31 -0700
Benita was having problems with her computer posting to the FML so I am
posting this for her..

Upon waking up this morning, which was earlier than normal... I began
putting out the soft foods and meds.  In a separate, playpen I had my
gentle of lady which was one from the Utah Rescue.  One who I could
always count on, to wake up and eat... She had a tendency to understand
what the microwave buzzer was for... I noticed after that I touched her
to wake her because we were not on our regular schedule that she did not
move.  Wondering if I were over reacting and maybe she was in the
infamous SND.  While her body was still warm, I checked for any sign and
she was gone.  Because of her age, I decided against aggressive treatment
for her illnesses that she had and always hoped she headed for the bridge
in her sleep.  While I tossed and turned trying to get 3 hours... Maybe
that was her trying to wake me to tell me something.  I can say she will
be missed... She was always gentle..... Mommie's little old lady......

Love you Sweetie you will see your Big Sister Moxie Tell her mommie says
hello and to take care of you..

Benita