From:
Jezzy Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2012 01:00:45 -0400
So today I heard the news... two more actors have accepted roles in the
upcoming film, The Ferret Squad!

Award winning Canadian actress Gabrielle Rose (Fringe, Jennifer's Body,
Urban Rush) will be playing the ROLES of twins Olivia and Belva, pet
store owner and shelter rescuer!

Michael Roberbs (also known as Uncle Fester on the New Addams Family)
will be portraying Mr. Rathborn, president of the California Fish and
Game Commission.

These two are joining the already assembled cast members:

Sierra Pitkin (Juno, West Wing) is Piper, a fellow member of The Ferret
Squad.

Blu Mankuma (2012) plays kindly neighbor, Jarvis Bains, a pigeon
aficionado and friend to Max and Digger.

Of course, Connor Stanhope (Smallville, Jake and Jasper: A Ferret Tale)
will play lead Max, a boy who braves danger to keep his beloved ferret
by his side.

And the role of charming lead ferret Digger goes to Falcor the Ferret,
a consummate fuzzy performer!

With such an exciting cast assembling together to make fuzzy movie
history, please consider showing your support. Our ferrets need us to
help them.

www.indiegogo.com/theferretsquad

Thank you for your time!

~ Jezzy Wolfe