From:
Amy and Jim Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:54:26 -0500
My family and I were in Virginia for the holiday.  On Saturday we were in
some nice holiday shopping traffic when we were passed by a car with a
license plate that said "FERT DOC".  Well of course our curiosity got the
best of us.  We caught up to the car and were trying to get a look (I know,
what a bunch of geeks).  We stopped at the light and the gentleman was
beside us talking on a cell phone, the poor guy turns around and sees all
four of us staring back at him.  Well anyway, it was nice to see something
ferrety on our ferretless vacation.

If the Fert Doc is out there...hope we didn't freak you out.

Happy holidays.

Amy