From:
Livi Parkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:41:48 +0100
Hello,

I am currently studying for a BSc in Animal Behaviour and Welfare at the
University College of Chester.  I'm about to start my dissertation and
would like to investigate spatial learning in ferrets.

I'm looking to borrow about twenty ferrets to complete mazes.  As yet I
haven't completed the method but it would be NON INVASIVE and would be
likely to take place within the next couple of months.

If anyone in the Wirral area is interested in taking part, please
e-mail me.

Thank you very much.

Livi