Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 02:29:36 +1200
I have a dog? no

I have a cat? yes

A big Cat and he might kill my ferrets, he plays with them but he is
from wild farm cats, his instincts... oh no he might kill my ferrets,
better put him down.

My Son, oh no I better put him down or rehome him he might stand on
them...

My friends visit oh no they might stand on them or have bugs....no
more visitors.

My couch oh no they might fall of it better get rid of it... The chairs
and tables too.... Oh no the stereo cabinet they might jump to it miss
and get hurt, better get rid of that.

Power leads... no electrical appliances as they might chew the leads.
no string plastic or toys you never know they might have an accident
and I would have to punish myself, feel guilty I didnt love them enough
becuase they are exposed to risk, cant take them in the car with
thousands of cars we might get hit, or oh no hit someone else, dont let
them in the bath...they might drown no soap no shampoo to much risk,
Keep the windows closed so no airborne virus can get in, dont feed
them in case they get a bit of food stuck in their throat and choke,
no water as they might drink and it go the wrong way down... they
could drown

Oh I am so bad a ferret mum, there are so many accidents that might
happen I cant see or be every where at once, Oh I am such a bad ferret
mum

I better put them down so they dont get hurt by all the nasty things
here. Once the ferrets are gone I better lock the cat inside a cage
he might get hit by the milk truck as it comes up the drive, no that
wont work he might try to escape and get stuck in the wire and get an
infection from the cuts and it could spread and affect me and my son,
and then the farmers helpers who will go to town and it will spread
and kill the whole community

Hey people Ferret Accidents happen, dont pick on someone who does what
they can to be as best as they can.

Im not perfect so I try not to judge others...note I say try....but Im
judging you ay! You hurt someone you better apologise, isnt that what
you would tell your kids. Dont be mean to others...

To the biters and stabbers of Alex and Family. Keep your mouth shut if
you need to beat up on her. She has honestly stood before us and shared
her pain and experience that we might benefit. No doubt she feels bad
about what happened to "ing is He"

Im glad I dont live next to you, as your perfect, I would feel like
rubbish and always get told how bad I am. Cause my cat kills birds and
I drive a car that pollutes, and I have had dogs that chased cats, and
burglers.

Still Oh I am such a bad ferret mum

Michelle Lewin
New Zealand

ps hope to read posts from you again soon Alex