From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:19:07 -0400
Dear friends,

Please excuse me for sending this bulk email reply.  AS can be expected
I am a tad behind and a little less perky after losing this little one.
She is at peace and she is sadly missed.  After more than 12 years of
rescue it hurts no less, yet maybe more, when we lose one of the special
kids..

I am trying to catch up here.... and I will be taking the weekend coming
off for respite.  Shelter Dad has graciously offered to take time from
work so I can get a much needed few days off.

Hopefully, I will return with vigor to the daily chores and my assist my
failing Mom, and finally to oversee the removal and replacement of our
oil storage tank before the cold of winter sets in.  I guess I can easily
relate to things getting old & breaking -- I arrived there not too long
ago myself!  :)

I will be back online on Tuesday so if you need me try to contact me
before 5 PM on Thursd.

Fondly in ferrets,

Alicia D