From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:16:10 +0000
Posted to the Ferret Adrenal/Insulinoma Mailing List (FAIML):

Hi again,

Well, let me try it this way.

1) I have tried contacting various labs about using their nitrogen
freezers.  All have said no.  Does anyone know anyone who works in a
lab in the Triangle area of North Carolina?

2) Is anyone else who is using Lupron within a 4 hour drive of
Raleigh/Durham NC?

Please forward this to your various "ferret friends" and even to the FML-
I am not on it anymore.  Is anyone interested in sharing some Lupron?

3)  I'm debating about contacting Dr. Kawasaki in Woodbridge, Virginia...
he sees a lot of ferrets.   Is anyone else in this area of the country?

4) Could someone re-iterate the drawbacks to Lysodren for me again?  I know
it kills adrenal tissue... but does it kill ALL of it completely?  What are
the risks?  I'm debating about forgetting about Lupron for the time being
and just going to lysodren.

 Andrea M--  [log in to unmask] -- http://home.earthlink.net/~moonferret
 Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
 --- ICQ 9824653 ----  DDEB, PWFC, MAPs, SIMs -------