Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 00:29:43 EDT
Hello Everyone,

Hi.  My name is Buffie.  I have 4 ferrets.  Their names are Tucker, Kasper,
Taz (3 sable boys), and Kauliflower (girl, red eye albino)  Im going on
vacation in August.  I have always take my ferrets with me on vacation cuz
I will be driving, but the last two years I only had Tucker and Kasper.  I
got Taz and Kauliflower last year after vacation.  I will be taking 4 this
year.  I have ALWAYS been worried if its illegal to have ferrets in New
Mexico.  I have tried to look everywhere in WWW about the law on ferrets,
NO luck, but few days ago, I read in the FML about someone want to give a
ferrets a good home in albuquerque and a ferrets shelter in New Mexico.  Im
confused.  Can anyone that lives in New Mexico, please tell me if its legal
or illegal to have ferrets in New Mexico.  Im just going for a week for
vacation.  The last two years I had no problem, but Im still worried.  I
have always have my babies check by my vet and a letter from the vet saying
that my babies has recently been checked and all are up to date on rabies
shot.  I bring proof of papers that they had their rabies shots.  You can e
mail me privately or in the FML.  Your response would be greatly.
appricationed.  Thanks.

Buffie (closing the bathroom, bedroom door and a gate for the kitchen).
Tucker (PSST.. listen....is it play time yet????)
kasper (YEA!! Its PLAYTIME!!!!)
Taz (Wait for me, Im coming!!)
Kauliflower (Hey, Leave that couch alone, ITS MINE!!)