From:
Leigh C Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:52:34 -0400
1 drenatrophin PMG
1 Pancreatrophin
1 Immuplex
500 units Vitamin C
6 Vitamin E gelcaps
Pet Tinic
1 Livaplex
1 tsp Brewers yeast
3 inch long Hairball remedy strip
1tbs honey or karo syrup
20 oz of water
Enough of either Totally Ferret or zupreem or Kaytee fortidiet to make a
pudding consistancy..usually about 2 cups or so

CHOP everything in a blender for at least 5 minutes on high speed then 5
on medium speed REFRIGERATE no more than 4 days before making a new
batch.  Warm before feeding and give them as much as they will eat in a
bowl or feed twice a day by syringe

This has worked very well and given one of my fuzzies that was almost
bals another year of life and all her fur back.  Works on any type of
cancer or health problem and may be given from the time they are 2 on a
monthly basis to prevent this horrible condition.

I know it't a lot of trouble, but my fuzzy friends are worth it.

You can get the ingredients immuplex, drenatrophin,pancreatrophin and
livaplex from standard labs company.  They have a web site or you can
search on others for the ingredients.  If you want a cheap link, I found
them at
http://www.illnessisoptional.com/shop/brands/standard-process/standard-pr
ocess-a.asp

Always remembering Troubles, Monster, ilsa, and Precious
Live in the Love and Light
SPIRIT DANCER
:Leigh Scott