From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:59:54 -0500
Hi to all, sorry, I don't get to post too often, been rather busy here
with the shelter and the hurricane damage issues.

I want to let everyone know I am having a huge auction, I've been listing
items for a couple of days now and will stop in the wee hours of Thursday
morning.  I have over 100 items on right now, with hopefully at least 100
more to get on.  I need to raise funds and this is simply how I have to
do it.  Another reason, since getting the FEMA travel trailer, I don't
have room for all of this stuff.

So please go take a look and keep checking back because more will be
listed, Please don't buy just to buy.  I'm just asking that you look, I
may have something for you, there will be more jewelry coming, new and
vintage, also some collectible items.

thanks,

sue
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue