From:
Bryan Archell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:22:55 -0400
In what is hopefully just another bout of parental anxiety, I have to ask:
Has anyone's ferret ever had cold paws?  I'm sure that Liam's paws used to
be toasy warm like the rest of his body, but for at least the past three or
four days, they've been downright cold.  Now, for us humans (and especially
me :) I know that feet can range in temperatures, with icy being right in
there with the rest.  Is this normal for ferrets?  In addition, I don't
think that his poop has been looking too normal either.  A little on the
slimy side.  Any opinions?

Thanks for your help,
Bryan Archell