From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:26:18 -0500
As I sit here at the keyboard I realize that this is the hardest thing I
will ever have to do.

I own 3 ferrets...all boys.  They are Thunder (13mos), Rascal (11mos) and
Digger (9mos).  Unfortunately, they do not live with me. (Long story).  Now,
the person who they are living with can't have them.  Due to circumstances
beyond my control, I can not take them.  My heart is breaking...

I live near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.  I guess the time has come....I just
can't do it...

Is there anyone in my area who will adopt them?  I hate to do this... I
don't want to do this...

I don't want to take the easy way out...meaning dropping them off at the
humane society or to the shelter as they have enough problems...I want them
to go to a good home where the people wouldn't object to an occasional visit
from us.  They are good boys...and I feel terrible that I am doing this to
them...

I don't want to put an add in the paper...It is so impersonal and you never
really know where they are going...At least here I know people care and are
knowledgeable...

I would prefer that they stay together...but, if absolutely necessary...well
... They are good boys...I feel like I am giving up my own child and it is
literally breaking my heart... If there is ANYONE who could give me advice
or could help me in anyway...It would be greatly appreciated...

Please, either contact me through the FML, personal email or call me (613)
253-2085. There is an answering machine...

With a heavy heart and a wet keyboard I sign off,

Krista Hamilton