Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:53:51 -0400
Nope we didn't drop off the planet!  We had major, yes MAJOR computer
problems.

But we are back to the land of the clean and unfried......I think!

Toby wanted to say "hey" to the kids that sent stuff by snail mail cause
they worried he was taken hostage by his girly sister cats.  No, but he's
been doing a lot more exploring and having adventure days cause the evil
ol' machine was in the shop so long!

One of our adventures took us to a Yard Sale...(was 'Da Mom's idea, not
mine!) and we ran into a woman that had ferrets at one time.  OF COURSE we
gets to talking and she insists I take this wonderful book !  I look down
and see it was compiled by one of my favorite people!  Troy Lynn Eckart!

Wow...now I can't read any mail....can't talk to my ferrety friends on
line and I find someone that talks ferret to me!  AND tells me how
wonderful and helpful Troy Lynn is, but we ALL know that!  It helped
get me through the withdrawals of no FML or ferret speak.

By the way....I live in St.  Catharines, Ontario Canada and I now have a
book compiled by Ms. Troy Lynn Eckart, Ferret Family Service called
Domestic Ferret Information Materials, 1994.  Isn't that amazing??

ok, ok, just for a minute Toby.....
"Heheheheh......I gots ta tell ya bout Da Mom getting lost in the woods
and the muddddmmmmmfffffffm"

Ok, Toby will send a message another day.  It's his nap time.

Lynda and
Toby the Kouri Kanadian Rep.