From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:13:29 -0500
>>showed a painting of a women and her Albino dark-eyed ferret.  I THINK
>>the painter was DiVinci?  But they talked about how they did tests on
>>ferrets

>Yep, I think it was DaVinci.  It's been mentioned before on the list,
>so I recognized the painting though I'd never seen it before.  It was a
>white, obviously domestic, ferret being held by a woman and it was
>painted 500?  years ago.  Take THAT, CA F&G!  ;-)

Just wanted to mention that I bought a copy of this painting on Ebay
recently and it is absolutly wonderful.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone out there plays The Sims game or not, but
there is a ferret download available for your sims to feed and pet!  It is
a cute little sable.  Unfortunatly, it died very fast... you have to feed
it every hour or so, which my Sims did not have time to do.  Very cute
though, to know that there are ferret lovers out there making ferrets for
their Sims game.

Natalie and the furry snakes (Joey, Lyssa, and Katie)
Angeled: Mittens