From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:34:41 -0500
Hi Fred,

>Ok Kathy I got one and I ain't no shelter mom none either!!! LMAO!!!

Okay, you caught me! I apologize, Fred - I should have stated Shelter
Moms and Dads.

I'm happy to hear that you are using your glucometer. Make sure you
keep a record of the readings you get and let your veterinarian know
also. It will come in handy one of these days, I can guarantee you!

It was nice meeting you at the Symposium and hope to see you at the
next one!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy Fritz, Executive Director
Ferret Nook Shelter/Adoption Center