From:
Lynn Galigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 13:52:03 -0600
Hi fellow FMLers!

Lynn (human) and Ming Jou here.  Is it just me or has there actually been a
noticeable increase in FLO activity this summer? <g>  Recently, Ming Jou
has been recruited.  Last week she teleported to the other side of the door
leading downstairs(it had been closed by my father) and was happily munching
on the fresh garlic from our acreage garden.  The day before yesterday she
succesfully teleported unseen to the laundry room not five seconds after I
had closed it!  Later that same day she somehow managed to teleport into my
cousin's room (she was here for a visit) and after emptying one side of the
suitcase fell asleep in the clothes on the other side.  She also managed a
trip in my mother's van all the way to the church before announcing her
presence by licking my mother's heel as she entered the parking lot.  Guess
she wanted to be spoiled by all her aunties there and got lots of treats
before falling asleep in mom's shirt for a couple of hours <sigh>.
Yesterday she discovered the tv remote and wasn't the least bit interested
in giving it up!

On Canada day (July 1st) she enjoyed watching the fireworks and entertaining
all the kids.  They took turns walking, petting and cuddling her and she
gave lots of furry kisses to everyone.  Then she performed her 'sit-up' for
a treat for them.  Such a good little ferret ambassador!

Ming Jou wants to let all the human slaves know that she goes for a walk
everyday with leash and harness and gets to dig in the dirt and play in the
grass, gets brushed every other day and ears cleaned weekly.  She doesn't
mind this at all 'cause she gets a treat each time.  She also gets a treat
every time she uses her litterbox and will even demand a treat from me if I
didn't see her go!  Of course, if for some reason she gets p****d off, she
will go in front or beside it!!  Ming Jou demands a wide variety of treats:
cheerios, melons, mango, banana and banana chips, raisins, 8 in 1 ferret
snax, cucumber, butter, olive oil and laxatone.  For kibble she must have
Sheppard and Greene (and DO NOT attempt to give her other kinds!)
supplemented with any kind of cooked and/or deli meat except beef.  She
will not eat moist ferret food.

She still hasn't decided what color she wants to be this summer.  Currently
she has a sable tail, sable roan paws, cream butt and belly, silver hips,
shoulders and back and brown head and neck!  (Up until this spring she was
a beautiful dark sable).  Crazy fert.  Oops, gotta go - she's demanding
attention!

                                                Use it here:  ENGLISH
        (@)~~(@)                                              FRANCAIS
          0  0 \     /***\                                    DEUTSCH
          =v=   \~~~/     \                                   SVENSKA
          ming-jou & Lynn  \~`````~~                          ESPANOL
                   ^^^^^^^^^