From:
Kelly Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:47:47 EDT
hello all.....my husband and i are contently owned by five kids
currently, and they are the pride of my life.  they are all quite young,
the oldest being three.  i was just wondering though.....we recently gave
them a huge tub of plain rice to play and dig in, with the hopes that it
would 'bathe' them....well one of my kids seems to think that plain
uncooked rice is yummy and now every time it is play time he just buries
his head and gobbles away....as soon as i realized what he was doing i
made him quit and started to be more observant when they are in there.
but now he doesnt play at all, just eats, so he has been cut off.  i
noticed that his poop is all rice, he must have eaten much more than i
realized....is this really bad for him?  should i never let him in it
again, or just not worry about it?  how does plain dirt or sand compare
with rice in the 'cleansing' goal of this whole ordeal?  and is any of it
worth it, besides the fun of it all?  any opinions or knowledge would be
helpful and appreciated.............

thank you, kelly and ben, and simeon,
reuben,charlie, clover, and binky bear.....