Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:08:00 EDT
Check it out!!

I just ordered SoleSource Magazine-meant for vets, really, I suppose.
To order free magazine, call 1-800-285-1657.  Mine came two days after
ordereing.

Turn to page 7.  The card has nothing writen inside.  You can leave it
blank or have them type in what you wish.  It can be used for any occasion!

On the outside is a silver mitt ferret on a beach, a turtle in the lagoon,
a frog, and a hamster, and guinea pig, and above is a parrot and snake.
And a little mouse is in here too.  Charmiong cartoon: they look furry and
feathery and totally adorable.

The ferret is the centerpiece of this lush green tropical vegetation and
sandy beach, and aqua blue lagoon.  I just ordered mine for $36 for 50.
You can get laser format, or postcards.Or just order number V553 folding
card, or laser card.  You won't be sorry.

Heart warming sympathy cards also.
Cat and dog cards.
Wow!

Lisette