From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 06:42:53 EST
In one of the local store in Portland, OR I found a cat littler called
"NATURAL HARMONY" made ny AMERICAN NUTRITION, Ogden, Utah.  The litter is
in the form of pellets, and is described as "Natural, Pelletized Plant
Fiber".

The package indicates it's dust free and chemical free.  Created from
natural plant fibers only.  It claims to control odor of urine through
natural absorbant cellulose.  The price was about $2.50 for a 10lb bag.

Anyone have any input or experiences with this ?  I would be curious.

Kevin B and the ~~Silly~Slinky~Seven~~~ (plus 2 visitors)