From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:41:06 EST
Hi everyone.  I hope everyone is well and ready for the upcoming 2005
year!  How the time flys by.

We would like to annouce the coming of our 2005 All Championship
Shows.....

March 11, 12 & 13, 2005 - located at the Fort Washington Pet Expo Center,
1001 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA.  This event is three days long.
The biggest and longest ferret related event in the State of Pennsylvania.
The exposure of this show is to over 40,000 people over the course of the
weekend.

On March 11, 2005 - We will be holding a couple fun games, maintenance
seminars, judge's training and how to prepare your ferret for showing.
Hours are 4- 9pm

On March 12, 2005 - Is our ALL CHAMPIONSHIP FERRET SHOW!  This includes
our championship and speciality classes as well as some fun games.
Hours are 9am - 7pm.

On March 13, 2005 - We will be holding our FUN DAY!  We will be holding
presentations as well as fun games will go on all day long with prizes
as much as $50 in gift cards.  Hours are 10am - 4pm.

Our Second Annual Championship Show ..........

September 17, 2005 - located at the Holiday Inn Northeast, Grand Ball
Room (including the Diamond Room), 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020.
Hours are from 9am - 5pm.

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/

We are always looking for sponsors, donations and vendors..... Hope to
see you all there.  Our vendors always have neat ferret items unique to
ferret shows.  Come on out and experience the fun!

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets National
Events/Show Coordinator

PS - Our Health/Record Check is mandatory and is not optional.  All
ferrets will be checked for fleas, other parasites, signs of upper
respiratory problems and any other possible contaminants.  Also Records
will be checked prior to entering the hall.  All exhibitors must sign the
health/record check list.  Both Health/Record Check Officers will be
wearing plastic aprons (easy to sterlize and clean) and clean in between
each ferret with a parvocide and disinfectant whether or not they are
from the same household or cage.  Also they will be equiped with face
masks if any exhibitors would like to request that they wear the face
masks.