From:
Dayle & Becky Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:13:57 -0600
Hi everybody.  I've been reading some of the things fuzzies hide under
beds and boy have I got one for you.  We decided to do some cleaning in
Harley's room (the spare bedroom).  We moved the bed only to find a
varitable smorgasbord of tidbits ranging from leftover pieces of yummy
treats to mainstay good in the belly ferret food.  Now I know why he eats
all the time.  He never really eats all of anything.  Is he afraid we will
give him no more or is he hording in fear of the Y2K problem?  Only the
fuzzie brain knows for sure.  We had a big laugh and then whooshed his
stash away in the big noisey, sucky thing he hates so much.  We put the bed
back where it belongs and I imagine the cafeteria will be open under there
starting again tomorrow.  The things we put up with for our yunguns! :-)

Becky