From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:20:03 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
>A few days ago there was someone asking about favorite toys.  Well, our
>Missitoo loves a golf ball.  She can't pick it up and she can't bite into
>it so it is quite a challenge to get it where she want's it to go.  She
>puts her paws around it and then pulls it backward with the ball tucked
>under her chin.

ah the lure of golf balls.  The summer after I brought my Loki home (RB
04/18/97) I took up golf again.  And the way I golfed, I had to have lots of
golf balls in my bag.  I of course left Loki a few to play with.  My room
had a hard wood floor and she would grab them with her front paws, tuck them
under her chin and scoot off to the nearest hiding place backwards too!
Well one day from the living room I heard what sounded like a case of golf
balls rolling around in my room above me.  I peaked in to discoved that Loki
had unzipped my golf bag, gotten in the ball pouch and was happily shoveling
all the golf balls out.  The floor was uneven so they were rolling
everywhere!  She was sooo very proud of herself...and quite a bit upset when
I reclaimed some so I could go play.

cheers
chris and Fidget, the WVU weasel