From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 01:36:30 -0700
  -To:   Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)
  -From: North Georgia Outpost
  -Re: Requesting update on Special Ops Remmie and other intel

Salute!

Comrades in Arms: The Georgia outpost is breaking radio silence.
Requesting an update on Special Ops Remmie and further instructions
as our mission here may have been compromised.

The troops have been unorganized and 1st in commard Journey has been
lazy since he was sent to the infirmary and the vet medic placed the
ferretonin implant in him. When we head he was getting a ferretonin
implant we all lined up to volunteer but the human explained it was
melatonin and not the yummy stuff. So, we decided to fall out of line
and go AWOL if needed.

Commications Officer Caper wasn't so lucky and he also got the implant.
Miss Minnie, Supply Officer, will be going for a Des implant but we
don't suppose that is anything yummy either. We did hear MOM (maker
of money) tell the human DAD (do-er of everything Dad like), that the
Virbac organization must have secretly communicated a MSRP to the Medic
VCA location on the Des implants since MOM heard others talking about
different pricing on them.

MOM will just have to work overtime but she was wondering what info
she can take the vet medic and if she should be concerned because Miss
Minnie is also taking the prednisolone. Any troops reporting problems
with the pred and des use at the same time? Any troops using vitamin
rations to help with immunity issues that go with the pred use?

Communication Officer Caper will be standing by awaiting instructions;
further details on other FLO activity out there and Special Ops
Remmie's report.

Over and out!

this communication will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2,....<<