From:
PoleCatPapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:15:10 -0500
Folks,

I am very pleased to announce that S.O.S. is having an auction.

Yes that's right another famous S.O.S. Auction to benefit Shelters
throughout the country!!!

This one is very very special.  It is an autographed ferret print of Kits
Ahoy, the undoubtedly most well known calendar picture to grace the pages
of the Ferret Calendar done by none other than Jeanne Carley.

One very lucky bidder will be able to call this print their own.

Here is the url to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2061335218

For the Ferrets,

PoleCatPapa
Check out our great auctions to benefit ferret shelters!
http://sosauction.supportourshelters.org