From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:11:08 -0400
I had a real problem with ferrets and smoking.  RePete liked to smoke
cigarettes but he got onto that No Smoke For Ferrets web site and
followed the routine to the letter and he has kicked the habit.  But
Pete stopped cigarettes and now does cigars.  Man!  I can't stand a
cigar in the first place and to have a ferret curled up under the bed
spread chugging on a stogie is more than I can take!  He can't even
dook where his mouth is full of that cigar butt.

Than I find those half smoked stogies hidden in hidy holes all over the
house.  At first he was pretty secretive on it but that smell was a dead
give away.  I love the war dance they do but when they have to stop to
cough their lungs out from sucking on those stogies..  man!

Anyone know how I can get him to stop this cigar binge ?

Gordon, Pete and RePete