From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:10:59 EDT
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The show is less than a week away and with over 400 entries, it is
promising to be a very busy show and one with many special guests.  First
we would like to thank the Ferret Store for sponsoring this show and to
let everyone know they will be in attendance with several unique items
for sale.  Please visit their site for more information on their products
at www.theferretstore.com

The show will be held in the Grand Ball Room at the Holiday Inn,
3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 from 9a-5p,
Walkins - $5 for ages 12 and up, $4 for seniors (over 55),
$2 for children 6-12 years of age and free for kids under 6.

Easy access off of Route 1.  Take the Street Road East Exit (towards the
Racetrack).  If you are traveling from Route 1 (from Philadelphia) once
on street road the hotel will be less than 1 miles on your right.  If
coming from Route 1 (Trenton) then the hotel will be half mile on your
left (turn at the first light - sleep inn and holiday inn are right next
to each other.

If coming from 95 - take the Street Road Exit and head towards Bensalem
(will be marked).  Go about 3 miles and up on the right side of the road,
you will see the holiday inn.

The Holiday Inn is next to the Sleep Inn.

This is one of the must see shows of the year.  If nothing else, you have
to come out and see some of our special vendors such as:

Animal Communicator
Animal Sketch Artist
D&R Photography
Clara's Creations
The Ferret Store

If you are looking for that special new friend for your ferret or for a
new ferret companion, please visit the following rescues:

LOS of Iowa (several rescues for adoption and retired breeders)
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets (rescues and retired breeders)
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue
LOS of NJ (several available)
LOS National

These are just some of the vendors and rescues we have at our show!

Also we are accepting entries at the door.  Some of the rings are closed
out but our championship rings such as Breedable Adult, Altered Adult,
Kit, Senior, Handicap/About Perfect are still open, you are looking to
enter the day of the show.  Registration is from 7a-830am.  For a listing
of Specialty Rings and their availability, please contact

Thanks,
Dawn Smith
Show Coordinator