From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:28:35 -0600
Sorry for the cross post, but we are devastated, and I just don't have
the mental faculties to write individual messages to each of my groups.
I don't know if any of you can help or not, but if any of you live in
Galveston & can help, PLEASE contact me!

This is the message I've been posting to online classified sites, etc.:

Small, year-old female sable ferret lost 3/30/06 in the early AM,
near 25th & Avenue Q in Galveston.  Friendly but shy.  Has shots,
doesn't bite.  Her name is "Pixie", and she has special needs so
must be located immediately.

PLEASE email or call Eri at 409-459-2916.

Thank you!