From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:42:46 -0800
Critter Camp finished as a finalist in the November Pepsi Contest- so
as long as all goes well we will receive $5000 to educate the public on
the care and needs of unusual pets- like ferrets. Thank you for all of
your help voting!! and .... Critter Camp is in the pepsi contest again
(the ONLY ferret rescue in this contest)!! Please Vote now for us and
our partners!! This time we will be creating a guide to immediate care
and proper placement of unusual pets(like ferrets!) that will be
distributed free to cat/dog shelters across the US!

Here is a quick link to vote for all of our alliance:
http://www.refresheverything.com/dashboard/profile/01100003226716979

Here are the individual links too:

Critter Camp:
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercamphelpsshelters