From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 12:01:52 EDT
First, I think the book Kimberly quoted is the one that was given me
with my first ferret, though I'm at work and can't check...

Second...
>  when I put some food underneath his little nose he
> miraculously "came alive" much to my relief.

<ROTFL>  =) I can vouch for the effectiveness of this method, it's *amazing*
how even the tired-est ferret will spring to life once an open tube of
ferretone is placed under his/her nose.  It's a riot, especially if you've
been trying to wake them up for a while without success.  :)

--edman ([log in to unmask])
Ed & Kim, owned by Goose (zzz..*twitch, sniff, BOING!*), Anastasia (zzz..
HEY!! Quit stepping on me, you big...Hey, is that ferretone?) Maggie
the Labrador (Hey, if that stuff's as good as their food, lemme try it!)