From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:37:49 EDT
I thought I would update everyone on the ferret in the Petstore in Elko
Nevada.  Someone posted about ferrets that were taken away from a child
and given to a petstore.  I had a friend that lives near Elko, call the
store and see if the ferret named Big Rat was still there.  He was told
that there were 4 ferrets but all had found good homes.  So we had no
need to go and get the ferret from the petstore.

Also someone called me a week or so ago asking for help getting her
ferret from a vet hospital in Indiana (I think that's where it was).  I
told her to try posting the info here to see if anyone could help.  Well,
she did, but I never heard anything more about it.  If someone got the
ferret, I think his name is Mikey, could you please let me know.  I
always like to hear about the follow ups if possible.

Well, I'm off to Knab, Utah to pick up 4 ferrets and 2 rats.  Check out
our webpage to see some of the new faces of the shelter!

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/