From:
"M. Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:43:03 -0400

Okay Guys and Gals, Here's a challenge. I'll donate $5. for every correct
prediction to the vet of [log in to unmask] to go toward any vet
bills for her potentially  unspayed female baby so she will be able to
afford to keep her (provided she provides her vet's name and address)up to
$100. The money gets paid for every person who correctly predicts the
weight of my rapidly growning male unaltered ferret boy on his next vet
visit. I suggest that those that want to guess also offer a donation for
Balzac's vet fund as well.

Here's the scoop. Boris is unneutered and at 9 weeks weighed in at 1.1 lb,
last friday at 12 weeks he had doubled his weight to 2.2 lbs. What will he
weigh on Sept 15 for his next schedule vet visit (this is for his shot
series visits)?

Now all we need is Balsac to provide her vet's info and let us know that
she decided to keep her new one (and keep her out of the shelter system).

In the event that Balsac decides not to keep the little one, I will donate
the money instead to the shelter(s) of choice of the first person who
email's me with the right weight.

Max