From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:19:56 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) has a special & unique opportunity. I have donated
the use of many of my best nature shots to be used on Greeting cards as
a fundraiser for the shelter. Landscapes, flowers, birds, butterflies &
bees, etc. The cards measure 5"x7" and are printed on a glossy 300gsm
card stock and are finished with a matte lamination. White envelopes
are included.

The cards can be used for any occasion. They can be left blank on the
inside or include your own custom greeting. We are asking $3.50 ea. and
we are also offering sets of 10 for $15. You can mix and match all you
want, however to take advantage the special price on 10 cards, you
must order in dividends of 10. Includes free domestic & international
shipping on all orders. Greeting cards are typically quite expensive
these days, & sometimes it's impossible to find something appropriate
or special enough. Anyway, these are quite affordable & unique.

Please click on link below to view the gallery of 170+ photos.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Nature%20Photos/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
You can leave a message during checkout as to the cards & quantities
you desire. If you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase"
tab, the shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. If you have any special
instructions, would like to clarify or would like to leave a personal
greeting on your card(s), you can email the above address with your
info. Also, alternate payment methods can be arranged. Unfortunately,
we are currently unable to use your custom photos on this offer.

All Proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).

Tracy