From:
"Nicole K.S. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:01:17 -0500
This e-mail address was suggested to me to possibly get help for our
current ferret situation.

If anyone knows someone in the Chicago area that has a ferret over 2
pounds that hasn't been sick recently and is willing to allow their pet
to be a blood donor, please have them contact me as soon as possible on
my office line 773-764-4408.  Our ferret needs a blood transfusion
desperately to increase his chances of survival.  My girl ferrets are too
small and our other male, Kumo, was recently sick so they can't be used.

Thank you so much,

- Methuss & Duchess Webb