Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:41:04 -0800
Hi all.

My hooman has been kinda busy so they didn't get back to me until now.
Some of these are a little late.

A little guy named Eryus came in .  He waz met by Scarlett O'Hara, Repuda
da Beuda, Carren O'Hara, Zoey"O" and Skye Shaw.  I intorduece everyone to
everyone to make sure everyone knew everyone.  They were real glad to see
him here.  They wanted all da news and gossip from home and sat down to
listen to him tell all.  They talked for some time about this and dat.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I
later saw them running in da Fields rolling and snorkeling in da grass.
Then a heated game of chase and tag developed.  They all took turns on
being it and chasing.  They seemed to have a lot of fun at it too.  After
all dat exercise they had to grab a nap in Hammock Haven to rest up.  He
said to send lots of luv and many kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Fancy came in later.  She waz met by Banjo and Pete.
They were real happy to see each other and greeted her with hugs and a
lot of rolling around.  Then it waz time for da gossip session to catch
up on everything.  They talked for quite a spell about just about
everything.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  After dat they made a bee line to da Tube Park and to da
practice tubes to do some tube running and playing.  They were at dat for
some time.  They said they will eventually get aound to practicing for da
races but for now they are into da fun thing and didn't want to be
serious.  They ran themselves into a nap though and retired to da den in
Dirt Mountain for some rest.  They had a ball playing in da tubes though.
She said to send lots of luv along with a bunch of ferrety kisses.

A little guy named Snowman came in later.  He waz met by Peanut.  They
were real happy to see each other and there were hugs all around.  Then
da usual gossiping started.  They talked and talked.  They even had to
take a break at da Fruit Bar to refortiy.  He seemed kinda interested in
da Crazy Kars so they headed over there to see how he could do.  There
waz a small discussion on who waz going to get da red car but dat waz all
worked out and they were soon on da track.  They had a real good race
going to until somebody put somebody into da wall and out of da race.  We
won't go into who waz da waller and who was da wallee.  They seemed to
enjoy da race anyway.  Da body guys are not pleased.  He said to pass on
hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I am off to catch up on da Reflecting Pool.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee