From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:18:49 -0500
HI Folks,
Just in case someone out there is looking for a great hammie for travel
cages, carriers or small cages-- or even to stash on the floor for out
of cage sleeping... our Mom has placed to Sleeper N treat sets on ebay
so you can have them for the holidays!

These are cozy top opening hammies which are snuggly soft inside.. we
love them here... though she would not even let us see these boo hoo.
But you can see them at:
Ends: Dec 17,  2009  15:10:48 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370306888978

and:
Ends: Dec 19, 2009  15:11:34 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370306889309

Both sets include this great hammie and a 2.5 oz pkg of DookerS
Deight Treats!

I always like my treats before nap time!

PS- Momma has a few Santa sleepers, and some general everyday prints
too, you can email her!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays from us all!

Blossom at www.ferretwise.org