From:
Melanie Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 20:48:47 -0500
hello everyone

I'm writing for a bit of advice.  I'm a medical student, and my so was a
graduate student.  we were chosen by a wonderful black eyed white last
June, and were happy for a long time.  However, in December, my so
graduated, and he is now in New York with Tass (our ferret).  I'm about
to graduate, too.  I'm going to be doing a residency in Rochester, NY
(hello everyone from Rochester).  I miss Tass  *a lot*.  I'm beginning to
think about a fuzzy of my own, but would it be fair to a fuzzy to have an
owner with such a crazy work schedule -- I'll be on call every fourth
day, which means I won't come home at all every fourth night.  I know
ferrets are flexible, but it hardly seems fair.  What do you think?  Oh -
the fuzzy would probably live in a small room when I'm not around.

Thanks,
Melanie