From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:50:41 -0700
Greetings from the Weezils of Doom,

With all the talk of tattoos, we thought we would add our .05(.02 + tax).
We is big fans of tattoos.  Three of us is already sporting ones on our
ears.  Ricochet doesn't have one 'cuz he was raised by our human from a
little tiny baby.  We thinks these tattoos are kinda boring, so as soon as
we can, we's gonna get some cool tattoos.  Insanity wants to get a stylin'
snake tattoo that coils all the way around his body.  Turbo wants a
butterfly and a rose on each shoulder(leave it to a girl to get the sissy
tattoos).  Ricochet is going to get a heart with "MOM" in it tattooed right
on his butt.  I'm gonna get a full-sized tattoo of myself.  Hehe, just
kidding, I'm actually gonna get one of those ones that looks like a tiger is
rippin' through my skin.  Way cool!  After we heal from the tattoos, we are
all gonna get our ears pierced and wear matching gold hoops befitting of the
Weezils of Doom.  Ricochet even wants to get his tail pierced, but not me.
Sounds to painful.  Then all we'll need to do is get our human to dye us
various shades of red and spike our hair and we'll be the most coolest,
stylinest weezils around.

Mr. Lugnut Chains & The Weezils of Doom:
        -Insanity
        -Ricochet
        -Turbo