From:
Kristen Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 18:11:17 EDT
Seeing as how summer is here in full swing in sunny southwest Florida
I'm wondering about my kids playing outside.  I have a very large
screened in lanai with a swimming pool.  They love to play on the lanai
and lately have been trying to pull a "hip, hop, splash!" on me!  Does
anyone know if it is dangerous for them to get in the swimming pool
(other than the obvious drowning).  Snickers was dancing around the pool
last night, took one look and literally "hip, hop, splash!" I jumped in
with her and tried to keep up with her as she swam to the stairs to
climb out.  She kept trying to do it over and over and over again!  So,
I finally let her dry off in the bathroom and put her back in the house.
Any advice would be great!

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch
Sparky, Snickers, Frito and Skittles.
_www.angelfire.com/fl5/thesunnybunch_