From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 17:22:13 -0700
I kinda think all Ferrets do this at times.  Katie does it all the time.
She just flops down flat with her *arms* back along her sides and stares at
me.  This is what I have always called "Speedbump" position.  Sometimes
Katie will even push with her back feet and slither along on her tummy with
out using her front legs at all.  It sure looks funny!

Katie's newest favorite activity is *Bed Snorkling*, she'll get under the
spread but on top of the blankets and cruise around leaving little tunnel
bumps all over the bed.  My next project is finding some dryer hose for
her.(clear, hopefully ) It sounds fun.

TNT!

Amy & Katie ( it's a required FLO training exercise Ma! )
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"