From:
Woozle Kisses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:23:07 -0700
Hi all,

My first question is does anybody out there have any information about
getting a fuzzy from Canada into the U.S.?  To the best of my knowledge
this fuzzy is current on his vaccinations.  Any information (or anybody
willing to help with a transport) would be helpful.

My second question is how much ferretone does everybody give their
ferrets?  I'm finding conflicting information everywhere.  My biggest
concern is OD-ing the kids on Vitamin A.  We've been gving a few drops on
their belly everyday, but I don't want to continue this if it's going to
harm them in the long run.  I've been told to dilute it with olive oil
and then it's safer.  But it seems like the olive oil would prevent the
absorption of the supplement.  Correct or incorrect?  Our vet said that
we could give 1/4 of a teaspoon daily.  The handout she gave me said 1/8
of a teaspoon daily.  Some say to just give it in the winter.  So I'm
just interested in what everyone else is doing. :)

Ok, I lied...I have another question.  lol Has anybody else had trouble
with the last bit of foamy fries getting stuck on their ferrets bottom
teeth?  Our recently neutered studmuffin was a wee bit embarrassed by
having to have his mommy rescue him from a foamy frie. ;-)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Holly

p.s.
I can't wait to see all those going to the Ferret Funasco this weekend in
Westland, MI!