From:
Thor Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:49:38 -0700
Hi Everyone!
I've put a sleep sac on ebay to help raise funds to help get these 13
babies out of CA.  For Every day that goes by, these fuzzies are sadder and
more confused, what ever my opinion may be on this issue it is not helping
our furry friends that need the support of the people that love them.

The URL is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168823079

I'm sure that Mark is devastated about this situation but any "i should
have" or "could have" is not helping the ferrets right now.

Please find it in your hearts to help these innocent babies, they didn't
do anything wrong!

If nothing else send $1.00!

Sincerely
Josephine

BTW!!  I need to get in touch with whoever is in charge of the fundraising
and is collecting the checks!  Mark!  who do i send the checks to?  Please
email me so i can give the correkt information, at the end of the auktion.