From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:25:09 -0400
On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 03:00  AM, katherine wrote:
>Does anyone know what's going on with the Performance Foods / Totally
>Ferret folks?  I have sent 3 emails, including one to Dr. Willard, over
>the last week or two and have had no response.  I had a question about
>expiration dates on TF.
>
>Katharine

Hi Katherine -
I'd give a company at least a week to answer a letter (whether it's email
or paper).  With the internet worm that shut down so many business
networks, I'd give them longer.  [I have a friend who runs a business who
lost two weeks worth of emails when her ISP was affected (they were
stored on the server, not locally)].

The other possibility is that you sent your emails specifically to Dr.
Willard, who may be on vacation, or may not work there everyday.  Dr.
Willard is probably not the best person to ask about product information.
PF does have a Customer Service division.  I've dealt with Robin Creager,
who was very helpful (and responded very quickly):

Robin Creager
Customer Service
Performance Foods, Inc.
3001 Industrial Lane #4
Broomfield, CO  80020
USA
email to: [log in to unmask]

I imagine Robin would be a more appropriate person to deal with than Dr.
Willard on most questions.

Hope this helps
-Claire