From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:41:18 -0400
I was contacted by this person - they are looking for a home for their
2 ferrets - my facility is full can someone adopt these 2 fur kids and
give them a new home? Below is information on them - Tammy can be
reached at [log in to unmask]

Brenda

Hi,

I received your email information from a co-worker. We currently have
two ferrets (approx. 3-4 yrs old) with wonderful temperaments that we
are trying to find homes for.

One is white (Vanilla) and the other is raccoon appearance (Renaldo).
These two were raised as babies by my daughter. She got them when she
was in college. She graduated and took a job in Richmond, Virginia and
could not find an apartment that would allow her to take them.

They are currently staying with my husband and I but are getting no
socialization except for each other. We are gone from 6 am until
sometimes as late as 9 pm. They are very loving and have never bitten!!
If you know of anyone who would be interested please let me know.
Thank you so much!

I am in Painted Post.

Sorry for not being clear....we would love to have you keep us in mind
if a family is willing or looking to adopt them?

We are just putting the information out there. We certainly don't want
to add to your burden by surrendering them!

Thank you so much!

 --------

Tammy may I post this on the ferret mailing list (FML) for you? I will
copy you everything I post - Brenda

Absolutely - If you would like pictures let me know.
And again THANK YOU - Tammy

 --------

Tammy F Townsend
Secretary for Mr. Anthony Gyetua-Danquah
Assistant Superintendent for Instruction
(607)936-3704  ext. 1004