From:
Kirstin Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 23:05:46 -0700
up with the email), there is a commercial carpet stain remover available at
pretty much any grocery store called "Resolve" which works WONDERS on fert
accidents.  I live in an apartment which doesn't allow pets, and there is
absolutely no visible evidence of any mistakes which have ever been made.
Just spray, let sit and blot.  No problem.

Kirstin Hendrickson, Moses and Lil' Felix the Wonder Woozle