From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 07:22:43 -0500
Greetings,
    This is my first attempt to post up on the FML so if I have done
this incorrectly, someone just shoot me and then let my wife know
how to do this properly!  The insurance money from my execution
would do nicely, but the fuzzies need my wife around to properly
administer the fund! <G>
     I'm Kevin (SOUP) and my wife is Donna, we've 4 fuzzies,
FRITO (sable mitt), BANDIT (chocolate), CHIPPER (Black Sable), and
HUMPHREY (Silver Mitt).  That is in addition to 5 dogs, 2 cats, and a
cockatiel! (oops two kids also!)  Located in Hope Mills, NC.
Enough of the introduction!
      Wanted to comment on the toys issue. We use plastic dryer vent
hose attached to plastic elbows/t-fittings/y-fittings that are designed
for drain pipe.  All of this can be purchased at a HECHINGERS or
HOMEQUARTERS etc.  Look for the drain pipe fittings opposed to the
PVC pipe fittings used for internal sewerage.  The drain fittings are
easily half the cost of the PVC and are the exact same design, just a
different type of plastic.  Cut the vent hose to desired length,
design your own course using the fittings, use 100 mph tape (duct tape)
to attach, and to cover the little wire piece that is present at the
end! The whole kaboodle easily collapses and can be shoved under a bed
to be out of the way during nap times, and dragged out when it is play
time! Our Fuzzies love it!

Regards,  SOUP and Donna in NC